Calling all Canadian Farmers!
The National New Farmer Coalition and the University of Manitoba have put together a survey to assess the needs of new farmers in Canada where it concerns policy and educational opportunities...
And they want to hear from you!
The results from this survey will be used to develop a National New Farmer Policy Platform that we aim to share with all levels of government.
- A wide selection of food and agriculture books from Chelsea Green Publishing, Éditions ÉcoSociétés and the Canadian Organic Growers.
- Full access digital subscriptions to Growing for Market.
- Copies of the movie Beyond Organic: The Permaculture Orchard.
- Gift certificates for downloadable ebooks from the Soil Foodweb
- Gift certificates for Johnny’s Selected Seeds.
- One $100 gift certificate for Bogs.
- A free webinar from Small Farms Central entitled “Using the Internet to Drive Farm Sales”.
The survey is also available as a PDF that can be emailed or mailed to you. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.