|Jang Clean Seeder|
A clear plastic seed hopper holds plenty of seed and makes it easy to see when you're running low. The hopper's quick-release mechanism makes it easy to empty and save seed. And the seeder works even with a small amount of seed.
Each seeder comes with one roller, the MJ-12, which is good for beets, cilantro, coated lettuce, onion, carrot and similar size seeds. Additional rollers for smaller or larger seeds can be purchased for $20 each. A seed-sizing gauge is printed on the inside of the hopper lid for easy seed roller selection.
- Six included sprockets may be interchanged in a variety of combinations to regulate seed spacing.
- An adjustable brush on the guide plate allows singulation and precise metering of seeds.
- Planting depth is controlled by plow height, which can be adjusted with a single screw.
- Ergonomic handles can be adjusted for height and from side to side for pushing from a footpath.
- The front drive wheel, which has studs for traction, firms and flattens soil and the rear wheel covers the seeds after they are planted.
Several accessories are available, including a fertilizer hopper, row marker, and double plow shoe for seeding two rows at a time. In addition, you can purchase three-row and six-row versions; call for details.